(doing this from memory)
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter and 4 cups miniature marshmallows in a large pan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally as they melt to prevent burning to the bottom of the pan.
- While they're melting, lightly coat 13x9 inch pan with non-stick spray (make sure you're not using something like garlic flavor!) I also recommend spraying a rubber spatula with the same stuff.
- Have ready 6 cups Very Berry Rice Krispies. Once the butter and marshmallows are completely melted and combined, stir in the Rice Krispies, mix completely, and then pour the whole sticky mess into your prepared pan.
- Used the rubber spatula (or a piece of parchment paper, or lightly sprayed hands) to pat the lump of Rice Krispies and marshmallows into the corners of the pan, forming one big even-height block of yummy goodness!
- Now go eat the stuff that's still stuck in the pan (you know you left some extra there on purpose just for this reason). Also eat the gooey goodness stuck to the spatula (most likely that non-stick spray didn't stop ALL the sticky stuff from sticking!) And if you have facial hair, pick the yummy bits from your moustache/goatee and eat those too - before someone else finds you've been snacking.
- Let sit...oh, about as long as it took you to read "let sit", slice, and enjoy!
- ...and think about how next time regular or Cocoa Krispies might be just a tad better, but oh well, these'll certainly do for now! :)