Friday, September 22, 2006

Blast from the past

I've just decided to test Google's Picasa to help me sort through all the pictures here on my work computer. I have such a hard time keeping SENSIBLY organized with all the different projects, screen shots, training screens, new site prototypes, etc. These days I'm much better with my filing/sorting methods, but in the past I SUCKED at it.

So I'm finding Picasa (it's FREE!) is amaaaaazing! Great at scanning through my computer and finding all the images, excellent preview and editing features, nifty ways to share (email, blog, burn to CD/DVD), etc... This thing ROCKS!! It's also fun to see what pics I've forgotten were unloaded on my computer waaaaaaaaaaaay back when! (and I mean WAY! check out these pics!) Here's apparently only four pictures from an afternoon hike with a friend/student worker from Circulation years ago. What's funny is we crossed paths just a couple months ago while out walking the local paths! Hadn't seen her in a few years. She's gotten married and had a cute little boy!

Anyhow - I THOUGHT Picasa was going to upload 15 pics, but apparently it only wants to do 4 - so I'll have to figure out what's up with that. In the meantime, enjoy - and see how YOUNG I was! Heh heh...





Posted by Picasa

UPDATE!

Oh cool - THIS should now include a Picasa web album feature here...somehow...let's see what happens:

Jenn & Jeph Went Hiking
May 21, 2000 - 16 Photos

3 comments:

Peter said...

How old are these photos Jeph?

Jeph said...

Hm. Six years? Roughly six years I think... I've changed alot! :)

Peter said...

Nah! Maybe the facial hair, but... Nah!

:-)