Tuesday, September 19, 2006

CSSTux

I'm a web developing geek - I love looking at sites that collect the work of other web developers/designers. It's cool seeing their color combinations, how they handle layouts and the display of their content, see what new trends are developing, etc. I'm the first to admit I don't have any cutting edge skills here, nor am I the fanciest of designers! But hopefully with the inspiration gained by looking at many of these other cool sites I'll keep improving.

And now I add CSSTux to the list of "design sites" I keep in my bookmarks/favorites. Some of those other cool sites include: CSS Mania, CSS Zen Garden, Design Melt Down, LogoPond, and Stylegala...just to name a handful! Check 'em out - from each of these you'll find some really cool sites!

No comments: