- There's been plenty of good cooking
- Preparation for the big Halloween party
- The Halloween party itself (tons of pics for that coming soon - including the first annual Tortured Barbie trophy made by Brett - wait'll you see the trophy, and who won first place in our costume contest!)
- Nearly $700 in medical bills for Tucker, including an overnight stay in the 24/7 emergency animal hospital... Things seem ok for now, but he doesn't like medicine!
- Another Heroes episode!
- Did I mention plenty of cooking?
- Peter going into surgery this morning to get his appendix removed - keep him in your thoughts, and cross your fingers all went well! (Hey, he just got back from like six days in Hawaii, and the surgery was planned, so I don't have TOO much sympathy for him! ;-)
...and more! So, yeah, I know I'm behind on posting...I'll remedy that soon, covering all the topics above. And SPEAKING of behinds - check out this one I was naughty enough to snap a picture of while walking in to work from lunch today! Hey, it's not my fault the guy was a MAAAAJOR hottie and dressed in those loose fitting sweats like that! He was just begging for attention! Wish the picture was more revealing/clear... (And no, I'm not normally in the habit of snapping shots of strangers in public like that these days - but I might have to do more of it since I work on a university with lotsa hot guys!)
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to relax with a little World of Warcraft before going to bed in a short while. Don't suppose anyone else here plays World of Warcraft!? These games would be so much more fun if I played with someone I knew!