Monday, February 12, 2007

My boyfriend abuses me!

A couple weeks ago I had some sorta sinus infection/cold bug... Even caved and went to the Dr for it...he said it wasn't an infection, but good that I came in anyhow, and gave me a sample of Nasonex to take along with the over-the-counter stuff to clear things up. In addition to nasty sinus issues, headaches, being wiped out, etc, THIS also greeted me one morning. To be honest, I've seen worse (like on one of my old student workers after a spring break booze binge followed by tons of throwing up - looked like he'd be beat up!), but I figured I'd share. I had fun telling everyone Brett was punching me! ;-)


Mmmm yeah baby, how sexy is that?!


It really didn't hurt, but boy, later in the first day it REEEEEALLY started to itch. And itch. And itch. Only took about 3 or 4 days to go away.

No comments: