Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Like sex on stage...

If you watched last nite's American Idol, saw Blake Lewis' performance, and didn't feel a little tingle inside, there's something wrong with ya... This guy is definitely Top 4 material - and could be higher if it's not him vs the divas of Lakisha, Melinda and Jordin!

Plus Brett and I just want him for our own. Granted, we'd also take Chris, but somehow Chris was in the bottom two tonite. I'm glad he didn't go home. I'm guessing maybe it was the wake up call for Chris' fans to make sure they're calling in!


4 comments:

Peter said...

Definitely sex on a stage. Whoa. he must truly be the hottest little thing that show has had on yet.

A shame that he strains a little on the singing, but they can't all be Elliott!

And on the totally prurient side; that Blake has got some booty. Uh-huh.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Boys he is mine.. He is pretty sexy and I get first dibs since I lived in Seattle for a time..:P

the ginger tabby said...

I noticed the straining bit, too, but he does have some good moves and good sound (although I have to disagree about the 'sex on stage' - sorry guys!).

Jeph said...

I was weak - I bought this (short) single for .99 from American Idol's web site!