Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Electric

(Boogie Oogie Oogie)

Ok Heroes watchers - assuming you've seen tonite's episode of Heroes (and if you haven't, there's a touch of spoilers here - so STOP READING NOW) - are you liking the psychotic electric girl as much as I am? She seemed so nice and sweet - I figured she really was tracking down Peter to protect him. Well, aside from the electrical discharge hint (and that we know Peter's been around someone with that power).

But it seems she's just a wee bit psychotic, has no qualms in killing folks, annnnnd has a mysterious "daddy". Now I want to know who her dad is! I'm waiting to find out she's HRM's secret daughter - that maybe he had two girls, and she's the half-sister to Claire, or something fun like that.

Also - since we're learning there's quite a bit more legacy with who has the powers, and who's related to who, it's got me wondering - do we know if Linderman had any kids, and if so, have we met them yet? And does this mean other powered people who've been on the show are all related in some way to the group in the picture? Like what about illusion-generating (and now dead) Candace? And wasn't there a different girl on last season who could control computers? Like she was on very briefly? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong...?

Right now Heroes doesn't seem to have people hopping QUITE as much as last season (how do you top it?), but I think it's building up steam...

2 comments:

Peter said...

I just haven't been too concerned about watching it this season - nothing really has grabbed me so far. Hmmm.

Allison said...

Jeph - I love Kristen Bell, but i felt like I was watching Veronica Mars with a superpower. I was so disappointed because of my love for KB. I suspect that her dad is HRG!

My new fave guilty pleasure (because it is just not that good) is the Bionic Woman (because I think that Michelle Ryan is just so pretty!) Is that a reason to watch Bad TV? Well, yes, it is the same reason I am still watching Big Shots!