Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Oh hey - guess what? It's Halloween! HAAAAAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Yes, I know - the year is wrong. But rather than use some image I already had at home, I decided to look out there on the internets and see if I could find something fun for today...and gee, this sorta sums it up nicely!

Brett and I were just talking this morning about how it doesn't SEEM like Halloween - we had our party Saturday, the Trick-or-Treat'er kids came around Sunday afternoon, and even though there's still Halloween decorations all over the place (not being lazy - Halloween hadn't happened yet!), it really feels like the holiday has come and went. Weird. Hm....maybe I'll tap into the last of our Halloween candy (there's maybe a half dozen Laffy Taffies and maybe some Nerds boxes left out of a cauldron FULL of candy!) tonite and see if that doesn't make things feel more Halloweeny. I was tempted to watch It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown this year, but missed it. Haven't seen that since I was a kid. I have some spooky music I could try listening to today...

What do you folks do on Halloween? Anyone dressing up for work? (NOT me!)

4 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

OMG!?

LOL

Jeph said...

Don't worry - it's not mine. ;-)

FinnyKnits said...

That's pretty funny. Disgusting, but funny.

Yes, I'm dressed up at work. Because I'm 9.

Jeph said...

And we all expect to see pics of you!