Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Apple Pie!

I may have gotten my pie making mojo back, finally, after a number of years of failures! And it looks like the world's most beautiful pie! (OK that's just me being cocky) If this tastes as good as it looks, I owe it all to the girl at The World Needs More Pie! It's all her recipe AND, and I think this is the clincher, a carefree spirit, minimal measuring, don't stress about the whole process so much attitude.... which is how I like to cook most of the time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Blue Footed Boobie said...

What's with the phallic cutout on top?

Jeph said...

ITS A DOG FACE!

EostreEgg said...

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. ;) I was trying to figure out if it looked more phallic or more like the female reproductive system.

Jeph said...

Oh I see what you're talking about - fallopian tubes? I've decided the next pie I bake, I'll be cutting in some Georgia O'Keefe-esque flowers. ;-)