Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Roller skates

Man, I wish a pair of roller skates would find me just lying around, put themselves on me as I somersault, and then have me go from klutz to Olympic-level roller skater making me feel frisky about myself!  Cool things like this just NEVER happen to me!



Can I just say how much I love "Shine" by Lovefreekz?  Back when I was going to the gym and/or walking/jogging at the local parks, I would always make sure this song was a short ways into my music playlist. It's not a good starting song - it's too much, too soon.  And you don't want it too late in the playlist because you mind wuss out before you even get to the song.  No, this is one of those songs you want playing just after you've gotten warmed up, and think "eh, maybe I'll take it easy today."  Then this song comes up, amps up your adrenaline, and really gets you moving!

Turns out the girl in the video is Ali R from London...she looks like she'd be a blast to hang out with!  You can check out her site but heads up, there's a few shots with boobies!  You were warned!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: