Monday, September 29, 2014

The littlest noise maker

I finally found the source of all the noise we've had lately.  Usually we hear it outside the living room window, often in the afternoons and evenings, but it's going on at other times and other locations as well.  This weekend, while doing garden clean up, I heard it real close to where I was working.  I slowly started walking around, trying to pinpoint the noise, and then it stopped.  Turns out it was just after I'd come around to within viewing of this little guy - that's a bean leaf, so really small.  I'd say the frog is about the size of the first digit of my thumb - definitely no bigger.  I like how he's using it sort of like a hammock.  I'd check back every once in awhile as I was continuing yard work, and he was still there....just being real quiet.

No comments: