Saturday, February 07, 2015

Northshore progress

Making decent progress on the two front panels.  The pattern has me repeating as I'm doing until I'm 8 rows before where the arm shaping took place on the back panel - so I still have a little ways before I have to change things up.  Man, those sides really roll up before this stuff gets blocked.

So glad I decided to do both panels at the same time. Will definitely be doing the sleeves this way.

On a related note,I find I've often stepped away from the knitting with the cable needle still propped above an ear, like a carpenter with a pencil.  I wonder if any knitters ever get the top of their ear pierced twice (as people do with those long bar piercings), just to have a cable needle convenient at all times? 

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

this looks impressive.
I keep running into bloggers who knit or crochet. I see it as a 'sign' to try it.