Monday, June 05, 2006

It's fun posting off-season pics!

More pics from this past Halloween:

Here's Cindy and Michele hamming it up in the kitchen (Cindy's the one who made lewd comments about my cat awhile back!)


And here's Rick and Carolyn dressed up as our cats Notch and Tucker - how wild was that? R&C are off in Hawaii to get married this coming weekend! Congrats!


I think this pic was Carolyn getting second place and Sharon first place for the costume contest....wow, look at those big....red....dots!!! Justin's had too much influence from eating at Two Amigos in Highland Square obviously, and Brett's wearing the viking costume I made for him. Yeow - check out those sexy knees!


The always-fun Mahon family in a group period costume collection:



I'll be honest - I've never played Twister. Is this how it works? Right hand on red? (It's ok - Justin and Sharon used to be a couple!)


I understand pleather has this affect on ALL the women! (That Carolyn/Notch, Cindy/The Bride's Maid I believe, and Nicole/Pirate Girl!)

Poor Brett puts up with so much from me. I realize if I didn't hold a gun to his head, he'd leave me! ;-)


Wow, I'm surprise Blogger let me upload all of these - perhaps because I went with the smaller image size? Not going to push my luck by trying to add more to this post...

4 comments:

Peter said...

Has anyone told you, by the way, that Brett really is cute?

:-P

Jeph said...

Yeah, YOU do alllll the time! ;-) Hands off my bf!!!

Peter said...

They weren't on him at all, I swear! But sheesh: I thought that admiring a man was okay in your relationship!

Jeph said...

Touche' - you got me on that one! But no hands! LOL