Sunday, August 20, 2006

Opa!

PS - BIG thanks to Dave for taking me to the Greek Food Festival this afternoon/evening. What a great time! Man, I'm STILL stuffed on beef stew, pastitsio, green beans with tomatoes and garlic, rice pudding, gyro and those little honeyed doughnut holes (I can never remember the name!) - and yes, that's the order I ate everything in!

And then there's all the pastries we each brought back home - maybe I'll take a picture of them tomorrow. Haven't touched them - sooooo full!

Hopefully Dave will post and/or share pics/video of the fun stuff we saw and ate real soon!

2 comments:

Dave E. said...

The "doughnut" holes are loukoumades. It was all sooo gooood ... and fun to say! I should have bought more galatobouriko. Oh well [sigh] back to being a boring ol' WASP ...

Peter said...

Hmmmm, and you were ill today at work? A little too much good food ingestion? I know, I know, no such thing. But, maybe?

Is Dave no a corrupting influence on you as well?