Sunday, September 17, 2006

Quick wrap up to the weekend

Busy weekend and feels like there's nothing to show for it! Got some cooking done, some tv watching done, we got in a hike, had Dave over for pizzas and Beauty Shop with Queen Latifa (GREAT movie!) before heading out to Adam's St (bar). Gah - forgot what smokey bars are like (yes, I know, I sound old for griping about it...) Oh, and Friday nite we hit Olive Garden with friends - and SOME of us pigged out on the All You Can Eat pasta bowl. MMMM good!

Here's a cute picture of Moxie taking a nap!


Would you have guessed she was wrapped up with my feet?!


The twins posing...


Twister kitty cat...


Busted! Boy did he look surprised!


And finally - tonite's dinner. Who doesn't love chicken and dumplings! This was made with the leftovers from a storebought rotisserie chicken - mmmm! Can you tell I'm getting all set for fall eating? Also made a big pot of great beef and vegetable soup today...


Back to work tomorrow! So far no more requests to look at the condo. :(

3 comments:

Dave E. said...

I love the other kitties, too, but I was tempted to smuggle (or is that snuggle? [groan]) Simon home with me!

the ginger tabby said...

The chicken and dumplings look goooood! :)

Jeph said...

Oh man Dave, that was BAD!!!! (LOL Really! I really did laugh out loud!)

And Tabby - they WERE good! MMMM!