Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More on that JLA movie...

"Last week's announcement that Warner Bros. was developing a movie version of the classic superhero group the Justice League of America, entitled "Justice League," was a dream many geeks never thought would happen. Even more exciting was that Variety reported the movie wouldn't just include Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman but also possibly longtime JLA members The Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter." (more)

While I realize the article doesn't really reveal anything I hadn't already read elsewhere, it sums it up nicely and has some fun with speculation. And even though I'm not holding my breath on this movie ever happening....just the excitement about it did make me pee my pants a little. (Ok, not really...but you get the idea...)

No comments: