Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Woo hoo - I'm a winner!

Cynthia Sandberg over at Love Apple Farm's Grow Better Veggies site, the official kitchen garden for Manresa, just announced the winners of her latest contest, and it looks like I'll be getting MORE tomato seeds to start this year!


These heirloom seeds come from www.TomatoFest.com - which I've surprisingly never heard of before, but you KNOW I'll be checking it out! Looks like I'll be getting (clockwise from top right) Dagma's Perfection, Black Cherry (which I had the last two years), Tobolsk, Sunset's Red Horizon and Black Prince.

Definitely spend some time checking out Cynthia's site - she's constantly got great gardening info, and will expose you to some of the coolest veggies you're going to want to grow!

Hm, now I've gotta figure out how to claim my seeds...I don't think I got the email she sent out...

No comments: