Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sounds Like This

Have you heard of Eric Hutchinson? I hadn't, until just this week. His song, "Rock N Roll", is the free video download of the week over at iTunes... Normally I ignore all the free stuff - it's just temptation to go buy more stuff. (Brett, on the other hand, is a master at getting all the free goodies and just enjoying them for what they are)

But something caught my interest on this one, so I downloaded the free video, and really enjoyed Eric Hutchinson's music style and his voice. He really does seem like someone who'd just be fun to know and hang out with. If you don't believe me, check out his entertaining infomercial.



See? There's plenty more of his stuff over at his web site (and I love an artist that takes advantage of all the modern media offerings, and have all these fun videos on their site), plus plenty of videos are offered up at Perez Hilton's site.

Enjoy!

No comments: