Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stinky Pup

One of my biggest issues with getting a dog was that I personally think they have a funk to them. Cats are better (usually!) at cleaning themselves. You can watch a cat give themselves a tongue bath for hoooours, but it's rare I see Doogie cleaning himself. Don't get me wrong - he's not a dirty pup. But he does get a little "ripe" smelling - like a dog does...

So it was time to fix that...


Turns out dog's aren't real fond of baths! Luckily Brett gave him his last two baths, and he's gotten better about it!


See, he's almost smiling!


Brett kept reminding me - DON'T get water in the ears!!


Tucker got a real kick out of this. You know he was thinking "heh heh - screw you dog!!! This is what you get for always chasing me around!"


And now we have a much nicer smelling dog, with nice, clean fur!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Awwww. It's like you have a small child. Adorable.

But that's one smug evil bastard of a cat.

And is it coincidence that the word verification that I'm getting is "rinsemo"?