Thursday, March 19, 2009

Black and old

So I completely forgot to post pics of what my office looked like when I got back from treating myself to a few days off for my birthday! I came in one day and it looks like Cindy and Jamie had a bit of fun...


There's streamers in the doorway, streamers spelling out "40!" on the wall, balloons all over the place, and more!


There's even a nice, gloomy black and sparkly center piece on the desk!


Jamie topped it off by putting black streamers across the eyes/faces of various pictures in my office....kinda creepy! LOL


Yes, my office is a mess. It includes a couple of cardboard cutout standups of pre-Tom Katie Holmes from some office jokes that were going on a number of years back... Even Katie wasn't safe from the black streamer syndrome!

2 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

Love the decorations! :)

BTW, I loved Katie Holmes pre-Tom!

Jeph said...

I suppose it's time to start thinking about taking them down, hunh?