Friday, August 13, 2010

Dance!

Now that So You Think You Can Dance is over, I keep thinking how much I'll miss the series (until next year, of course!). Once performance by the contestants and the All-Stars that I looooved and keep thinking back to has me thinking maybe it'll inspire some of the decorations (and our costumes!?) for this year's Halloween party!?!?





Seriously - how cool was that!? And that's not the actual performance paired with the right music - it's more of a "behind the scenes" thing. Soooo cooooool!

And for those of you who watched SYTYCD, it's interesting to note Lauren is in the rehearsal scenes even though it was Allison in the final performance. My guess is Lauren also had to learn it in case something happened to Allison? (Not like this season had ANNNNY injuries. Oh no...not at all!)

No comments: