Monday, March 30, 2015

This is how they get so muddy

Ready, set, GO!


The dogs have been getting some serious cabin fever...


I take them out to play, but this is the time of the year where I dread it the most.  Things have thawed out which means soooo many smells that they haven't smelled in months, and it just takes over their primal inner-wolves.  They ignore me half the time because they're on the trail of something.


And also with the thaw comes the mud.  You can't tell it from this picture, but the yard is SQUISHY!


You could just see a spray of water around/behind Doogie as he was running towards me....


And after all their playing around?  Both dogs got a full wipe down.  I had Brett come out with wet rags and the pet wipes, and we just held them in place on the deck while they got cleaned up.  Sometimes you're just not up for bathing two dogs, and they weren't so bad that they NEEDED a bath, but still...messy messy messy...  Yay spring.

No comments: