Sunday, November 13, 2016

Note to self...

If you're going to sit down, make sure to have anything you want so do / read  / knit within easy reach *before* the critters pile on. And remember that the window of opportunity greatly shrinks the colder it is.

No way can I reach that bag of knitting way out past the toes.

Also - first day we've turned on the fireplace, which also means that "first fire of the season" stink as it burns off any dust, cobwebs etc...   Daisy is in heaven - she loves the fire.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Hey Jeph, the picture isn't showing up. I assume it's of you with a pile of dogs? I had my first fire too, on Wednesday. Was a good day for one, dark and dismal and only in the 40s. Brought in a load of wood for this weekend - the weather forecast looks dreadful. Take care.

Kevin said...

Great content written by the author.
Must appreciated.
Will definitely refer it to my friends.

Kudos!!!!

Check my work on
free anti malware software
adware removal tool
emailaccountlogin.co virus
browser hijacker

لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

افضل شركات نقل عفش برابغ
دليل شركات نقل عفش برابغ
اسعار شركات نقل عفش برابغ
شركة نقل عفش برابغ رخيصة

Virus Removal Guidelines said...

I am a regular reader of this blog and never ever get disappointed! They are always up with something new and amazing stuff! Bluetooth Bug that doesn’t sufficiently validate ECDH keys