Friday, October 20, 2006

Green Dreams

Justin Hartley: http://www.justinhartleyonline.net/
My new boyfriend? (I have so many!)


Whoooooo boy! Here's the guy who's playing Green Arrow on Smallville this season. When I first read about the new character/plotline, I was skeptical. We are LOVING the Green Arrow stuff on Smallville - it really seems to be re-invigorating the series, adding a fun new spin, etc. Not to mention SEX APPEAL!!! He's sooooo dreamy! (Squealing like a school girl) Brett's not too keen on the "pretty boy" look, but I have no complaints! And it's fun that they're working in the trick arrows, the nifty cool kick ass bow, etc. Wonder how soon we'll see a boxing glove arrow!??!

Click on that link above for even more great pics of him at his web site. Nice!

(Oh interesting - I see he was actually cast to be Arthur Curry/AC/Aquaman for the Aquaman TV show that didn't air. I've read you can download it from iTunes - might have to check that out. He's certainly a better, and more charismatic, actor than the guy who played AC on Smallville last season...)

4 comments:

Peter said...

WHOA! More photos! More Photos!

Anonymous said...

You know I love my superheros.. We DVR the SMallvilles.. They say he has contracted to be on 6 episodes.. He is fine...

Sorry I have been MIA.. Working nights has thrown me into not feeling right..

BTW we kept two of our kittens.. We named the boy Yellowstone and the girl Shoshone...

Also no new pics, my camera was stolen out of my van at the park.. Can you believe that??

Hugs boys,
Alison

The Yellow Dog Speaks said...

Yes he is cute, and things like that.

But I have not seen a kitten photo or video in over a week! or have I? I've been busy.

Jeph said...

Alright, alright already - less flesh and more kittens now! LOL I've just posted some kitten pics, and I'm waiting for YouTube to finish "processing" the five videos I've uploaded tonite...not sure what's going on there.

And yay - tomorrow nite's Heroes again - can't wait! Glad to hear you're also addicted Alison!