Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gay Hayride 2006

We had A BLAST at last nite's gay hayride out at Boyert's Farm - our best one yet. I think this was our fourth or fifth time going. Usually we get a friend or two to go along, and I think once we went solo. Some feel it's too coupley or not very exciting and really don't get into it.


Me? I love the fun country stuff, the atmosphere (straw-dust choked that it is!), watching folks dancing, the tractor ride out into the field to pick a pumpkin in the dark (no moonlight this year!), the straw fights (sadly, there were none this year), etc...


Sharon decided to join us this year, and I THINK she had a fun time (judge for yourself - check out the pictures!). Her sister thought it was odd she'd go to a gay event, but I'm glad she joined us - we had such a great time! I think Brett and I were both a little tired after our long morning at the Huntington Bank "Yappy Hour" pet event out in the cold all morning, but we perked right back up while having fun with Sharon, s'mores, dancing, lassoing, cows, lesbians, straw and more!

Here's a link to the pics album (with captions) - see for yourself!

No comments: