Friday, November 10, 2006

Pics from the Fabulous Food Show!

Gonna post these real quick - dinner time and I'm starved, plus I'm spacing out a little thanks to the vicodin Randy gave me. Woke up and couldn't move most of my upper body - neck, head, shoulders, etc - must've slept funny? MISERABLE morning - wasn't even looking forward to going to the Fabulous Food Show the way my day started!

But it was a GREAT day!!! Brett massaged me before heading in to work, I laid on the hard floor for awhile, Randy doped me once we got to the event, and we got to taste lots of fun food (especially lots of dips, spaghetti sauces and salsa, but other things as well), see neat stuff, and plenty of shopping. I'll post more details AND some crappy cell phone videos later. Here's the pics I got on the cell phone:


Bought this cute little scottie ginger bread cookie with an AMAZING icing job...bought it more for concept than food, but after we nibbled off his head and tail when I got home, I have to say he tasted GREAT!
Randy, just before chef Jason Roberts came on. VERY entertaining! Randy was blinded by the first photo I took with the flash on!





Jason Roberts cooking with a couple of people from the audience. This was one of the four things he made - gnocchi with meatballs!





Just us wandering around the show

Randy, taste testing wine...

Getting ready to leave the show. Farewell Fabulous Food Show!

3 comments:

Peter said...

If only I had the steady hand and patience to decorate cookies like that. It looks really terrific!

the ginger tabby said...

We'll be heading to the food and wine expo in Toronto in a couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it!

TGT :)

Jeph said...

You'll have to report back to the rest of us!