Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dear Santa...

I've been a very, VERY good boy this year! And I only have one item on my Christmas wish list. I didn't even put it on my Amazon Wish List, as I figure even Amazon doesn't carry this particular piece...


So....whaddaya think? Can we work something out here? I'll even be nice and share with Brett!

PS Note I was ALSO nice to cover up the goods for my more innocent viewers, even though it was ACTUALLY a PG picture (this just makes it look more naughty than it was!)

3 comments:

Peter said...

I think you've been a very good year and you certainly should have him. And if he's too much of a handful, send Brett to chicago where he will be cared for quite well, I promise you. After all, I've been very good this year, too!

:-)

Jeph said...

LOL I like the way you help justify this - AND work it in YOUR best interest!!! (I would've done the same thing in your shoes!)

the ginger tabby said...

lol - you guys are a hoot!