Thursday, December 21, 2006

Puss in a box...

(NOT to be confused with SNL's Dick in a Box - check it out at YouTube if you're not at work!)

Peter's gift that arrived in the mail yesterday was more of a gift than even HE planned. Tucker LOVES nesting in things...and this shredded-paper-filled box was JUST big enough - a tight fit, but not too tight. I kept threatening to tuck an egg under him!




How cute is that!?


But when one cat finds something they like this much, troubles can arise. "Hey, what's this? Why do you like it so much? Should we like it too? Let us in! Get out! Is it bad? Does it taste good?" Note how they're circling like sharks!


Moxie: "Maybe if I stick my nose in his ear some more, he'll get out COMPLTELY rather than just stick a leg out!"


"C'mon c'mon c'mon - it's gotta be good! We want part of this!"


"We love this whatever-you're-in - we have to be a part of i...ooh! WHAT'S THAT!"

(Yes, the cats take after me in their ADD! LOL!)


Tucker: "Why can't I just sleep in this damn box!? Get outta my face!"

(What a cute picture - probably one of my most favorite pics of Tuck in a long time - one ear down, one up, eyes sleeping, nose bright pink! Cute!)

2 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

Three cats?? I must be losing track of them. I thought you only had two.

Jeph said...

Uh, no, three. :) We had Notch and Tucker. Then we rescued Moxie on the highway. Then Notch passed away. Then we took in Simon. 1 big guy plus 2 hyperactive kittens = 3 furball! :)