Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Why Peter is a GOD!

(I must take a quick break from some freelance work...)

Holy $#!%! Look what the UPS man delivered just moments ago!


Turns out there was a broken one - oh dear! You can see, at the time of the picture being taken, I hadn't "hidden" (in mah belly!) all the evidence of the broken cookie....we wouldn't want Brett to know Peter sent something that got BROKEN in the mail, right? He'd be distraught! So I "hid" it.


Maybe just one more??? I know it's almost dinner time, but they go so good with the cup of tea I'm drinking right now (that's just an excuse - they go so good. Period!)


But wait - THERE'S MORE! (I haven't snacked on any of these yet, but trust me, I will. Soon. REAL soon! I see biscotti, and some sort of bar cookie? Based on Peter's busy work this past weekend, I was drooling before I even knew these would be on the front door step!

Hopefully the little package I stuck in the mail for Peter today shows up ok. Based on my distraught weekend of baking, I can guarantee what I sent him wasn't NEARLY as good as this stuff. I kinda lost my cookie mojo lately...

Thank you Peter - YOU ROCK!!! :-)

2 comments:

Peter said...

I'm blushing.

You're a good friend Jeph, it's the least I can do. Share nicely. And sorry I didn't send any of the frosted cookies - they would not have made the trip well. Also, sorry for totally lying about sending them to throw you off the scent.

:-)

Jeph said...

Mmmm mmm good! Did I mention how good those cookies were!? Unfortunately, I've been so tied up in a web project that I haven't had anymore. Yet.

And I WONDERED if you were lying, since you said something came right after you had your Betty Crocker/Martha Stewart weekend in the kitchen!!! I'm ok with the lie. ;-)