Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Who's Bringing Sexy Back?

Why Cindy is, of course - as you can see here sporting her new 4GB HOT PINK iPod Nano from loving husband Rich. (Buy me one Rich, buy me one!!) Cindy will be the envy of everyone at work and in the gym as they see her sporting this new high-tech fantabulous portable music player. Guaranteed I'll be bumping her off in the shadows and taking it the next time I see her heading in to the gym after sunset!


Work it Cindy, work it!



PS Apologies for the crappy cell phone pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cindy is on the path to hell, unless she is listening to the gospel on that thing.
does the gospel make good workout listening???

Anonymous said...

I DO have AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" on there! A must for anyone who grew up in the late 70's & early 80's!

Jeph said...

Why is she on the path to hell!? She's such an innocent being! ;-)