Sunday, April 08, 2007

Misc Cell Phone Pics

Look at all the fun pictures I keep forgetting to take off my cell phone!

Happy birthday to my car! This is what I saw on my odometer as I was getting ready to leave work a week ago!


I'm not sure when Brett nabbed my cell phone, but here he is being a goof...


Here's Michele and John's son Aidan posing for the camera. I forget where we were and why he was covered in food (or was that snot??)


Me, after getting in the car after work one day - yay, snow!!


This is Dizzy - Brett's mom's cat. The cat's a bit freaky anyhow - having had neurological damage from an abusive owner before Linda rescued her. But now Linda subjects the poor cat to what is known as a "lion cut" - how embarrassing! (Normally she's a VERY long haired kitty, but now that long hair is just on the head, the feet, and the tip of her tail...)


This is a shot out the sunroof of my car while at a stop light a week ago. No, that's not a missile overhead - that's the Goodyear Blimp. (Actually, I believe there's more than one of the things flying around) This is a fairly common site here near Akron!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Random!