Monday, April 23, 2007

A night chock full of TV!

Warning - there be spoilers below!

We finally got to watch last week's Ugly Betty - good episode, but not one of the usual "non-stop laughter" and "oh no s/he didn't!" type episodes. Still...pretty darn good!

And we watched tonite's new "Drive" - that show still keeps up the speed! The car crash with (and I'm trying to remember names here) Susan and Leigh?....whoa - intense!! I still think it was a racial thing (two black ladies driving around down south?), but Brett wondered if it was people in charge of the game smashing them with their pickup. Eh, he's probably right on this one.

And "Heroes"? WHOOOOOOOOOA! GOOD ONE! I don't know what it is about that show, but they can really make you feel like you're getting two hours worth of show in just 60 minutes! Great episode. Claire seems to be shifting gears real well after having left her family, but she DOES have her goals. Pretty much foresaw what happened with Peter. Didn't expect Isaac to go down like that. Was surprised Jessica did that with her son....and then "doh!" Oh. But I guess that should've put some more pieces of the puzzle together since she was there with Linderman?

Whatever happened to the girl who could hack computers/email? She was on so briefly!

I'm liking nuclear dude every time I see him. And it was fun having Mr Bennett direct the guys...

Hiro of the future looks SO different!

GREAT episode!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I loved last night's ep of Drive. I agree with Brett, that it was the race organizers who caused the accident involving the two Katrina survivors!

I do love the amazing race feel of this show, but the "face of the race" is no Phil!

Anonymous said...

Jeph did you see this??

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/04/23/britain.kryptonite.reut/index.html

Anonymous said...

in.kryptonite.reut/index.html

Jeph said...

Sorry to break the news Allison - my dad just wrote saying Drive's been cancelled. :( I was really hooked on it!

Jeph said...

Yup, I DID actually see that Kryptonite article - weird, 'cause that's not normally the kind of news I read!

Well, sorry, but if it ain't green, it ain't Kryptonite in my book! ;-)