Thursday, June 19, 2008

My New Boyfriend!?

We've never watched a full season of "So You Think You Can Dance" before - just saw bits and pieces of it last season, and perhaps the season before? I know the one most memorable one was where we were introduced to Mika, who I LOOOVE thanks to the show (great music, quirky artist!).

Annnyhow, I have to say I have a serious crush on Twitch. This guy is so cute, so goofy, so positive - he's got a great smile, an amazing body, a cute expressive face, and a super fun personality! (Did I mention amazing body?) (And, hey, according to his profile, he loves to read comics! Bonus!) Seriously - the guy is an amazing dancer, and looks like he's just a bundle of fun to hang out with. (I just wish there were more pics of him online!)

I really hope Twitch makes it through to the end. Ok, so maybe he's not the absolute most talented male dancer on the show (I'm thinking that might be Joshua - also cute!), but he's pretty near close to it!

1 comment:

the ginger tabby said...

I don't watch the show but I think he's pretty cute, too ;)