Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Goodbye

Ok, maybe that's a little misleading. But my copy of Spore arrived today, so I might be a bit tied up for the next few days (I'm even taking Friday off work!) developing new life...


No, that screenshot is not something I came up with - just something I found online. But I hope to be having fun with the "game" now that it's successfully installed. (Which is a first good step - apparently alot of people out there had major problems just with installation!)

5 comments:

Andy said...

Bye bye to Jeph... and the functionality of his mousing wrist...

FinnyKnits said...

I can't believe someone bought this game.

Jeph said...

CLEARLY you guys are concerned I'm going to create some sort of exotic life form that will destroy us all! (Ooh - what fun!)

Dave E. said...

Does this mean that, between your new obsession and "work from home" day, that one of your lovely creatures will be gracing the library website?

Jeph said...

Seriously - work from home days are really work from home. Today's a vacation day. And I slept in!!! :) Slept in later than I should've, actually - got up at 10am (hey, I was tired!), and still haven't played any, but I did play some last nite... Gotta say so far the most fun part is the cellular stage of the game, and yet that wraps up too quickly (AND is pretty simplistic really).