Friday, November 14, 2008

"Out of the Office"

Why won't be at home or going to Puppy Class with Brett and Doogie tomorrow (Saturday)???

Because, along with Sharon and Brett's parents, I'll be at The Fabulous Food Show at the I-X Center in Cleveland! YAY!


I went two years ago with Randy, and a few years before that with Randy as well. Talk about a fun day! Sure, you spend almost the entire day on your feet slowly shuffling through lines as you're tasting salsas, marinas, spreads and more little nibblies, but there's also some great stuff to see, taste and, of course, BUY!

Gotta get up early tomorrow morning to meet Sharon, and then we'll drive out to meet Brett's folks for breakfast at 830am, and then off to the Fabulous Food Show, which opens at 10am. Normally I wouldn't try to get to something right at opening, but we're scheduled to see Paula Deen's presentation at 10:30am - and we don't want to be late for that. (Brett's mom Linda is a HUGE Paula Deen fan!)

I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stuff to report back on afterwards...

1 comment:

the ginger tabby said...

we have a food and wine show in toronto, too - always a good time!