Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Glory Bird Cat

I honestly had better intentions of posting more follow up stuff to this year's birthday, just because some of the stuff categorized so well into separate entries... But lately, my best intentions are just to keep up with posting blog entries. Period!

Anyhow - Brett's folks got me a bird house for my birthday (birdthay?). But it's a birdhouse shaped like a cat's head! Now I wonder how many birds are gonna be foolish to fly into a cat's mouth!?!? LOL




We had a little fun at Linda's expense after I opened this - and I hope it didn't sound ungrateful. There was just something tooooo perfectly round about that mouth, with the cat looking at you all sly. Now I was thanking her for my gloriful bird house while suspending it from it's chain so it hung at, oh, well, just about hip-height on me.

If you're a filthy, dirty person, you'll get it.

And shame on you if you do!

Anyhow - the bird house is plenty heavy, so for now I have it hanging up against the side of the house. In a year or two perhaps I'll be able to hang it from one of our trees - they just need time to mature a bit.

4 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

I love it...both the joke and the gift! ;)

FinnyKnits said...

Um, shame on you. Depending on whether it's still hanging at hip height from your porch.

Naughty.

Andy said...

LOL - there's a slang term for kitty cat that works here too... if you are naughty like that...

Jeph said...

LOL Nice to see what sorta sick friends I have!!! (Well, aside from Finny, who's too pure for this naughtiness!) ;-)