Thursday, April 02, 2009

Yard Dawg

Now that we've got spring in the air, and we're all suffering from a bit of cabin fever, I thought I'd throw the dog out for some fresh air:


Ok, no, I didn't really just throw him out. But I DID have fun getting some action shots of Doogie racing around the yard!





In this next one here, you can see Tucker's sitting up on the railing (squint your eyes, or click the pic for larger view), and you know he's tempted to just jump down and land on Doogie's back with all his claws extended! And Doogie in this picture...um....I'm not actually sure what he's doing. He's too far away from the side of the deck to have been jumping off the side steps. I think he was actually jumping over a pot when I got this picture?

2 comments:

FinnyKnits said...

How many laps did he take before he stopped for a breath? Too cute. I feel the same way.

Jeph said...

He actually makes quite a few laps PLUS does a lot of frisbee chasing before he's finally worn out.