Tuesday, July 27, 2010

They say it's your biiiiirthday!

Happy Birthday to one of my bestest buddies! In case you can't tell who it is from the picture below, that's Peter.



That just happens to be what Peter looks like a bunch of the time - the guy actually takes more pictures than I do!

Poor Peter's turning 40 today, and he's all cheery about it. He seems to think it won't slow him down. He already lets out the occasional grumble about something hurting or aching... Peter? I got bad news for ya, buddy. It doesn't get any easier, especially considering all you put your body through! ;-)

But that doesn't mean it can't still be fun! And that's how I hope today is for you - fun fun fun!! I hope you have a great birthday - you deserve it! And I'm sure Conrad's guaranteeing you have a great 40th birthday...

1 comment:

Peter said...

Finally finally finally seeing this! And: yay! Thanks!

:-)