Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Who watches the watcher

Brett took this picture the other day while I was cooking...


It makes me feel bad for the critters, considering what their view of the world must look like.  I'm busy boiling sugar and water to make meringue for pie, watching it closely for splattering and timing, and Daisy's watching me do SOMETHING that MIGHT involve her getting to eat it (it didn't).  But what does she know - she can't see what's in the pot from her point of view.

Poor dog.  :-(

(I did let her lick some of the finished meringue though!)

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

daisy is "supervising" to make sure you are doing it correctly!

my cat kids do this all the time - cooking, cleaning, laundry folding, etc. the only time they DO NOT supervise is when the noisy vacuum cleaner is in use.