Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds



Now here's a movie I think I gotta see! I guess it would be considered a gay romantic comedy?




Here's the review (of sorts) over at Proceed At Your Own Risk that caught my interest in the movie. Not sure if it'll be playing in this area or not.




Seems Blogger's acting a bit funky with the graphics uploads tonite - not sure if they're attached to this entry or not. ASSUMING it works, here's two more pictures to whet your appetite!




PS Dontchya just love that movie title? Sounds so naughty! Tsk tsk!



6 comments:

Peter said...

Funny! You're gravitating toward twinks these days, though, aren't you?

Jeph said...

He's no twink!! Are you kidding!??!

Jeph said...

Dave- back me up here! This guy is definitely not a twink! Granted, he's not a bear either. Gym bunny maybe?

Peter said...

I'm just a little concerned about the lack of truly manly, furry men posted to your blog is all....

:-P

Anonymous said...

Boys stop argueing here.. I am inclined to agree with Peter.. He has a nice face, but guys like him are always up to no good.. Usually selfish, self centered, arrogant and what not.. Who wants that.. Not me, but I am not a gay man either.

the ginger tabby said...

"Twinks"?? Now there's a term I'm not familiar with :)