Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This week on Heroes...

Ok, I'm not really posting an entry with the play by plays! ;-) But it WAS a really good, intense episode. I really liked the diner girl who could remember too much...she was just so likeable AND she and Hiro would've made a cute couple (especially since that was probably a town where a white girl and a Japanese guy would've seemed plenty odd!). Her power wasn't one of the more exciting ones, but it doesn't have to be about the powers.

Horn-rimmed glasses guy forcing Issac to shoot up for more paintings - that's just wrong. Wait, no, Issac looked a lot better all scruffy than cleaned up!

So I wonder if the girl with the power of suggestion (why do I have trouble with their names?!) used her power before that we weren't aware of? Did she mean she hated using her power to make people do bad stuff, or hated using her power period?

Mohinder's "girlfriend" (or not) was beautiful! I was telling Brett how sexy it was just the way she said goodbye to him!

Wonder if we'll meet the kid from Mohinder's dreams? So, what, he could sort of project himself into other people's dreams?

I missed getting to see many of the other players on the show, but with a cast this big not everyone can get this much spotlight every episode. Besides, it looks like next week's going to have some major crossing of the characters. And I can tell you I know there's an episode coming up where they have a six-month flashback - so maybe we'll get more insight into what caused all the powers in the first place!? Can't wait! Heroes rocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how these "heroes" got chosen in the first place.. They weren't born with it.

That kid in Mohinder's dreams could it be his older sister or even himself?

I really hope Hiro brings back the waitress.. They were cute together.. I think the picture of them at the end was forshadowing..

Next week I bet Nathan, Peter, Nikki, DL, Micah are on.

So is Eden really evil or is she just fooled by Horn Rimmed Glasses.. She didn't want to inject Issac.

OT: Do you watch Smallville?? I was disturbed to see that Lana Lang is preggers with Lex's baby.. I did hear that Green Arrow will be bringing back Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman for the beginning of Justic League..