So I've never been to Hooters restaurant, but it seems like it'd be a hot place to go! I wonder if we have any near here!?


Categories:

8 Responses so far.

  1. Peter says:

    Jeph, sweetie, you realize that even if those guys were at a Hooters near you, they're likely straight? I'm just trying to save you the hurt, baby.

  2. Peter says:

    Oh, and where on earth is the guy on the right tucking things anyway? It's kinda obvious with the guy on the left!

  3. Jeph says:

    I'm ok with checking out straight guys.

    'Sides, they're there to serve us, right?

    Maybe it's cold in Hooters - perhaps he just carried a bunch of frosty cold beers out to his customers. :)

  4. Peter says:

    Good point on the service, merci.

    BTW, the Rachels gay friends last night at her birthday cocktail hour were all totally panting after FXK. I'm all: Hey, I'm the gay guy here - lust for me (even if I'm taken and uninterested!)!

  5. I was thinking the same thing, Peter! Where is that guy "tucking things" away? ;)

    TGT

  6. alison says:

    Sorry Jeph that is just FOUL!!!

  7. sharon says:

    jeph loves scoping gay guys. it's what makes our lunches so fun ;) we both scope the hotties, gay or straight. we don't discriminate!

  8. Jeph says:

    LOL Thanks for the defense Sharon! BTW - um, aren't you occupied this weekend!? I'm surprised you had time to come up for air and check blogs! ;-)