Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ever feel kinda...


Yeah, you gotta admit - that's not the best way to feel. I've been feeling pretty run down, on-and-off sore throat, achey, etc lately...just juggling too many things maybe, never getting enough sleep (that's just the norm for me), and I think it took it's toll. Called off sick yesterday morning, thought I was feeling better by yesterday afternoon, by last nite I had a blanket over my head on the sofa to try and keep warm (even my ears felt chilled), and this morning a killer headache woke me up before the alarm clock (that right there should tell you something's wrong). So I called off again.

Now, granted, the preceding picture, and the following picture, are from yesterday - but I thought something more like this would make me feel better:


Hm. Well, it did TEMPORARILY, but it obviously wasn't the overall fix for the situation. Sounds like that's just time and rest (and ibuprofen).

No comments: