Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tasty Treats!

So here's two bases for some really YUMMY treats...

First you start with:



Mmmm....yummy, hunh?


Boil 'em up!


While they're boiling, lay out a bunch of beef livers on a pan and broil 'em.


Now take those boiled chicken livers, toss 'em in the food processor...


...and puree. I know - YUMMY LOOKING, hunh?


Oh! Don't forget the beef livers are under the broiler!


Puree the beef livers as well.

Now take some of the beef livers, add dried milk, whole wheat flour, and an egg, spread in a pan, sprinkle with parmesian cheese (I used the cheap stuff here!), and bake:


Stick the remaining puree'd beef liver, and all the chicken liver, in the fridge or freezer - make other tasty goodies with it later. In the mean time, dice up the "brownies" you've just made...


Trust me - I know someone who'll LOVE 'em!


I got the full recipe from You Bake 'em Dog Biscuits Cookbook , which I have on loan from the library. BTW - Doogie looooves 'em, AND I know what's IN them!!

No comments: