Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Changing again...

And I suspect this won't be the last time.  While I really liked the template provided by Google that I was recently using for it's looks, it was a bit glitchy with the commenting options.  Seems like, more often than not, most of us never got the option to comment - myself included.  Soooo I settled on this freebie template I found after a bit of a hunt.

Don't love it.
Will probably change it.
Probably won't stress over it for a little while yet...
Report back if you have any issues...
Enjoy!




4 comments:

FinnyKnits said...

Meanwhile - at least I can leave an effing comment.

anne marie in philly said...

YAYZ! I can leave a comment easier than before1

Joe said...

Sweet! I'm also able to leave comments again! Go Jeph!

Jeph said...

Yay for feedback!